Hopes and Dreams

Bonjour! I'm known as Belle; because I view the character as part alter-ego, and part role model. I've always admired her - not just for her love of books, but for the way she isn't afraid to stand up for what's right. 

I'm a writer, who hopes to someday be an author and dreams of being published at some point in that oh so vaguely defined future. 


I've always had various stories playing in my head; getting them down on paper is where the trouble lies. I get distracted by plot bunnies and Real Life gets in the way. That's where this blog comes in. My hope is that I will use this to keep myself organized and somewhat accountable. 


Over the next few weeks, I'll tell you more about some of my writing projects and introduce to you a number of my characters. In the meantime, poke around and feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


~Belle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Trouble in Bookland

Writing Schedules

The War to End All Wars - Why We Remember